Clinical Fellowships in Paediatric Orthopaedics
Clinical fellowships (up to six months) are available through the COOL programme for surgeons to gain specialised training in paediatric orthopaedics. Around 18 surgical trainees have taken up these fellowships so far, which are run by four participating orthopaedic teaching hospitals in the region, using the COSECSA training curriculum:
- Beit CURE International Hospital Malawi
- AIC-CURE International Children’s Hospital of Kenya
- CURE Ethiopia Children’s Hospital (CECH)
- Beit CURE Hospital of Zambia
Applications are welcomed from surgeons at any stage in their career from any of the 10 COSECSA countries (Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Zambia), but priority will be given to COSECSA trainees.
- Download information on Paediatric Orthopaedic Clinical Fellowships
- Download an application form for Paediatric Orthopaedic Clinical Fellowships
- Contact: For all enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Further information on surgical training opportunities in the COSECSA region can be found on the Calendar of Events on the COSECSA website.